Monday 14 May 2012

Victorian School: Schooling As It Used To Be

Hi guys!

Apologies for the lack of posts - I had a killer week in work but I did finally finish Book 4 of The Girls of St Abelard's (drum roll please ...)

The strict discipline at St Abelard’s ensures that its pupils know a thing or two about corporal punishment. And when a pair of naughty boys from a nearby school sneak in to watch a group of Third Years change after gym class, the outraged girls waste no time in putting that knowledge to good use! Find out just what humiliating, painful punishments the peeping toms are subjected to in The Girls of St Abelard’s, Book 4: Spanking the Spies!

Alas, it's not quite ready to go out yet but I'll keep you posted!

How schooling has changed over the years is a subject that has always fascinated me. Even though I finished high school in 2001 I've always had a yearning for the school days of yore, probably from massive over-exposure to Enid Blyton as a child. I do wish I lived in an Enid Blyton-verse and this has definitely fed into St Abelard's. High school was such a bubble for me that I really think I would've suited boarding school life. I'm an only child as well so I would have loved that sort of camaraderie with my friends.

An interesting thing I found on one of my internet wanders is this blog -


The descriptions of certain punishments are interesting but, honestly, the comments are brilliant! I love hearing about other people's school memories and some of the comments do tell some cute and funny tales but if you keep reading, it just descends into an utter bitch-fest - it's hilarious! If you're stuck for a laugh today and, like me, you like to point and laugh at rampant online bitchiness between complete strangers then this is the blog for you!

Back soon,

Love, Becky xxx

4 comments:

  1. In your previous comments you ask others not to be shy and place their thoughts, I myself can never be accussed of being shy so i will say this Becky, for taking great delight in watching others continualy dissagree and argue over disciplining methods, then you yourself should be subjected to a good long OTK hand spanking untill your deserving bottom is glowing a scarlett red colour, to be followed by 12 strokes of a whippy rattan cane leaving 12 perfectly placed strips accross your wriggling rump; this done you may no longer find interest in being a member of those yester year boarding schools

    Correction Man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe, goody! I mean, ohh, no not the rattan! Incidentally, the rattan cane is Matron Frost's favoured implement for disciplining naughty girls as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It comes as no surprise to me Becky that you are a good friend of Penelope, for you seem to both be blessed with very natural and mischeivous characters; i refer to your comments above of *He He He,goody! i mean, oh! my point made i hope. And i commend Matron Frost on her choice of using a supple rattan cane accross the bare bottoms of naughty young ladies, i am in absoultely no doubt both miss hassler and yourself would be frequent visitors to her study to be caned. I know if i was in Matrons position of authority both yours and penelopes bottoms would be adorned in red hot cane stripes, that others would certainly see during showering to deter any ill conduct on their own behalf.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Becky ,darling girl a great friendly blog im an only child too,whackings happened at my schools ,love and spanks from ,Timxx

    ReplyDelete