Thursday 17 May 2012

Britney Vs Alicia

You know how during those nights when neither you nor your partner can sleep you talk about some really bizarre subjects? Well, last night, mine and my bf's first topic of convo was Britney Spears' school uniform in Hit Me Baby One More Time. This won't come as a surprise to any of you but Miss Sharpe does sometimes indulge in a bit of detention role play, ooh!

Anyway, BF said he liked the grey school uniform because context turns it from being quite a frumpy ensemble into something sexy. I could see his point but, would he think that if she hadn't had long socks, pigtails and her shirt tied up?

Second odd topic: BF asked me, if I had to pick a girl to spank / be spanked by, who would it be?

I thought long and hard on the subject and tried to think which women I find attractive. FYI - I am straight but after careful consideration, I decided upon Alicia Silverstone when she was in Clueless. That was my favourite film when I was in high school and at the time, everyone wanted to be her. BF approved of my answer and told me that Alicia Silverstone did a school girl-esque video for Aerosmith.

This got me thinking, who is the better music video (actually-to-old-to-be-a) school girl?

Britney?


or Alicia?

3 comments:

  1. Both britney spears and the ther young woman could in truth both benift from some good old fashioned discipline when they begin to rock the boat so to speak. And speaking of rocking the boat and including the name Alicia i would certainly enjoy administering a long sound OTK bare bottomed hand spanking until she climaxed and collaped in pure pleasure to that Alicia on the X factor she certainly does rock

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky is the legal work mounting up that fast that you are unable to attend to your excellent blog? Or is it due to Matron Frost administering the cane for some miss deeds? and you are hesitant to leave your surroundings for fear of those cane marks being seen. Either way i look forward to your next blog entries.

    Correction Man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both girls will certainly get spanked for borrowing daddies car and skipping school ,sore botties for them.

    ReplyDelete